Our LPG/LNG rubber hoses are suitable for use with liquefied petroleum gas and liquefied natural gases.
smooth, UHMWPE and NBR material
High tensile textile cord with helix steel wire
CR, electrically conductive, abrasion resistant, oil and weather resistant, cloth impression Lining and cover thickness
When measured by the method described in ISO 4671, the minimum thickness of the gas hose lining shall be 1.6mm and that of the cover 1.0mm.
1. Liquefied petroleum gases are flammable, so take all necessary precautions for safe handling.
2. Use only LPG hoses that meet or exceed Underwriter Laboratories Standards
3. Use recommended and tested couplings designed for LPG hoses.
Use hoses for natural gas only under the following conditions
1. Hose used to transfer liquid petroleum gas should be inspected according to the procedures below: Inspect and hydrostatic test all new LPG hose assemblies.
2. When LPG hoses are subjected to ordinary use, test every 30 days for the first six month.After initial six months, test hoses once per week.